Since I recently had a birthday as well as it being a new year, I decided to make a list of 35 things I want to do before I turn 35. The deadline is my birthday, December 5th, so I’ve got almost the whole year minus Christmas (and surrounding holiday time) when I rarely do anything productive (non-holiday related) anyway. I intend to create an alternate list of things I can do additionally, or in case I am unable to complete another one of the 35 tasks.
1. Develop an exercise routine involving at least 3 workouts a week.
2. Begin utilizing http://www.e-mealz.com on a regular basis.
3. Eat out less, and use my Enjoy Lansing Coupon Book whenever going out.
4. Save money by grocery shopping at Aldi’s and Save-A-Lot.
5. Run the Warrior Dash on July 30th in Mt. Morris, MI. (signed up)
6. Take my husband on his first airplane trip to California to visit Lauren & Seth.
7. Minimize EVERYTHING! Declutter!
8. Read at least one book a month.
9. Buy a house and turn it into our dream home.
10. THINK about having a baby 😉
11. Write at least one love letter to my husband each month.
12. Learn to use my blog/website more effectively.
13. Begin crafting regularly and selling items on Etsy.
14. Pay off my Discover Card and as much other debt as possible.
15. Increase my salon business by one client a week.
16. Do the Text Project (Daily Bible Reading through Riverview Church)
17. Complete Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred.
18. Go skiing/snowboarding once before the winter is over.
19. Do one thing a month I don’t (think I) like, am afraid of, or have never done before!
20. Go up north to the cottage more than once this year.
21. Become a cupcake connoisseur by baking my way through Martha Stewart’s book Cupcake.
22. Take a trip or do something extra special on our anniversary.
23. Memorize one Bible Verse a month.
24. Paint entry table and bookshelf black.
25. Save up our emergency fund and replenish when necessary.
26. Get the SodaStream and begin making our own pop (soda).
27. Take a class and learn something new.
28. Use my Wii Fit Plus at least once a week.
29. Play Xbox with my husband once a month.
30. Go to a Detroit Tiger’s game.
32. Get a safer car before next winter.
33. Go camping.
34. Get a bike and begin riding.
35. Have a no media night once a week.