Several months ago I began doing all of my own scheduling, instead of having the receptionists at the salon be responsible for it. There are many factors that led to that decision. Once I made the decision, I had to figure out how exactly I was going to make it work. One thing I knew, was that I wanted to have online scheduling capabilities. There are a wide variety of different programs that you can use, but after much research I chose to use Schedulicity. Here are just a few of the things that won me over to Schedulicity:
- They offered me a free trial month so I could actually see the program in action.
- I found it to be extremely easy to use for both the stylist and the client.
- I’ve contacted their support team a few times and have received almost immediate responses.
- The price is great, at $19 a month for a single user, and $39 a month for multiple users.
- It’s easy to change my daily/weekly schedule, take personal time off, etc.
- You can create many different reports to view or print about your clients and the services they receive.
- I was able to create links to schedule appointments on my blog, my website and my Facebook business page.
- I can schedule appointments, view and edit my schedule from any computer or mobile device.
If you’re a stylist or a salon owner and are looking for a better way to schedule appointments for your salon clients, check out http://www.schedulicity.com. And for a great article about the program, click the following link: