Due to high blood pressure and signs of pre-eclampsia the doctors have decided to induce me next Tuesday. The baby will be just over 37 weeks which is considered full term, and they estimate that she is already 6.5 lbs!
For those of you who have an appointment for later this week, if you haven’t already heard otherwise from me, plan to come at your scheduled time. Unfortunately, I will not be able to schedule any more new appointments for this week.
Any appointments that have been scheduled for the next week and beyond will have to be rescheduled once I have a better idea of the new time frame for my maternity leave. I hope to contact each of you in the next week to take care of rescheduling you. I apologize for the inconvenience.